Monday, October 02, 2006

Some more musings...

We are back to ephemeral thoughts and emotions..U meet someone, hit it off, sleep with them and then it ends..short and sweet or does it get more complicated...was speaking to Dee last nite about this. Why is it so difficult for guys to give a little bit more than just sex? I know it is just a fuck and I ain't asking for a relationship but somehow just a little more helps a long way. But guys r dopeheads and don't work like that which is sad I think. The woman always expects more and always feels let down at the end.

The ones who tell you before they sleep with you that boss this is nothing more than a fuck...they r worse..like fucker, why am I doing this because I am in love with you..men absolute assholes all the way round..

On a lighter note, I got drunk 2 nites in a row. Yesterday nite was one of the most awesome nites I had in a very fucking long time. Had so much phun..danced in good ole CL and drank like a small fish too.

Niceeenesss it was..missed the boyz like mad..we used to do that every fucking weekend..but well the boyz r gone and so am I...miles separate us but texts help!! Man, u called and it was bootiful that u called. So nice that u did! Was awesomeness and that man, he bloddy stalked me...u knw whom I am talking abt Man...total scairee it was..I shd have asked him abt wot's her name..and maybe that would have shut him up!!

My new fone btw looks like this..on popular demand this is- except its Black and sexxy..
http://www.nokia.co.in/nokia/0,8764,66095,00.html

Adieu pour maintenant..how I feel today (below)..this fotu btw is purported to be a Mumbai skyline type fotu..where oh where can this be I wonder...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey baby...nice redesign. Has a "tourist-y" feel to it. Good that you are drinking again.

Neha said...

i lv the word niceness! am gng to steal it :)

Neha said...

i lv the word niceness! am gng to steal it :)