Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hollywood gossip- RSS Feeds my latest muse..

While walking the red carpet at the Annual American Cinematheque Award honoring George Clooney last Friday, Lindsay Lohan was served with a subpoena to testify at her mother's trial (who's being sued for fraud, theft, and violation of contract). She was walking the carpet when she was approached by a woman she assumed was an autograph seeker and said to her, "You're my first autograph!" to which the woman answered "You've been served" and handed her the subpoena.

I thought Lindsay was out of ways to make an ass out of herself and then she surprises me with this little gem. Maybe next week she can ask a fat lady when her baby's due and then offer to sign her belly because she's a famous actress. Only there is no baby due, is there, Lindsay?

Rapper Fabolous was shot in the leg early this morning in a New York parking garage when an identified man approached and opened fire on him and three of his friends after they had left Justin's restaurant. Fabolous was hit in the thigh before he and his friends sped away in their car, running a red and attracting the attention of police who were responding to calls that shots had been fired. The car was stopped and everybody was arrested when they found two unlicensed loaded guns in the car.

Why is everybody's life more exciting than mine? Sure, I spent the morning shooting at henchman as I skied down a mountain using the door of the Nazi chemical plant I blew up, but I've never ran a red. That shit sounds hardcore.

This shit is so amazing...:)

No comments: