Thursday, February 08, 2007

The Colts won....

It was very good to read about the Colts winning the Super Bowl..They deserved it and have done a great job according to desi friends who are in America. Peyton Manning winning the MVP award is good news too...I generally have followed the NFL this season primarily because I was making a pack on them as part of the work routine..Its been a good experience to know how different sports work.

I was away in Jaipur for a friend's wedding. Just got back yesterday and have so much work pending it is not funny! However, I had a super good time at Jaipur and shall put some snaps at somepoint definitely. It was a memorable trip certainly for me considering it was the first time I went to Rajasthan..Shall write more on the trip soon. (I hope!)

No comments: