Monday, November 13, 2006

I be back...

After a hiatus, I am back..I wanted to write..thought of things to write but did give up....

Yest nite was a super time..went to Gurujee's house, he made chikan fr us..Dee, me, Puttar and Gurujee had excellent conversation, we sang gaanas, watched the mother of all movies- Sholay! Me and Dee drank Riesling and Chenin Blanc..I am such a wine person..love that about myself..wheeeeee....so basically stayed awake the whole nite...and went to the evergreen IIT institution- Madumess and ate dal vada, medu vada, onion dosa and kapi at 5.30 am in the morning...it was fucking pure joyy!!

Its nice to meet with friends, have conversation, talk shit and eat good food..small pleasures of life I daresay :)

An article Anticaps showed and I thought it was interesting too..so please do read.. and Anticaps loved these lines so much....so I b putting them here for posterity..

"Every novel is an equal collaboration between the writer and the reader and it is the only place in the world where two strangers can meet on terms of absolute intimacy.

I have spent my life in conversations with people I have never seen, with people I will never know and I hope to continue until the day I stop breathing."

Bootiful innit? Adieu for now

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Niiiiice. Sounds good!

Shreya said...

deeply touched by the gesture, kitty kat :-)