Monday, September 04, 2006

I am back with more MSN Entertainment....Shamita Shetty has hit the nail again with her wonderful remarks...some nuggets to interest my dear readers..

"Gimme a break. I'm being made to sound like this slut, hopping and skipping from one man to another when in fact I don't have a man in my life. How I wish at least one of these rumours were true."

And there is more...

Samita takes a deep breath,"I've no time for an affair, and certainly no patience with bing linked with one or the other man all the time."

That is bad copy and we should all spot the spelling mistake(s) in this last line. SB, you can do honours pls.....

You can read more @ http://content.msn.co.in/Entertainment/Bollywood/Bollywood_SantaBanta_010906_424.htm

Let's meet this week guys.....pls lets be doing dinner......:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aaargh! You are more irregular than moi :)

Keep me updated on Page 3 news man, it is surreal sometimes.

Anchal Kumar...hummana hummana hummana!