Sunday, September 21, 2008

Journeys into the unknown

Road to Nowhere, originally uploaded by Sir Simon Milligan.

The bridge of life- ups n downs.
We still journey wanting to get on the train
To reach our destination.
The train seems to be rushing to the end of the journey.
Sights n smells r heightened.
Onrush of adrenaline.
The next stop -nowhere.
The road to nowhere leads me to become a mistress of a nothing place.

I enter a realm of beauty
Undiscovered, pristine
Wondrous my eyes look around
Until chastened I look away

I am not meant to see
Not meant to hear
Not meant to know
My memories- they are not mine

I leave without looking behind
Risking it all
The exit never seemed so far away...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Drop me a line if you reach the exit.

dharmabum said...

to leave, and not look behind, is indeed a blessing that few are endowed with.

Anonymous said...

Really good.
Not looking behind, is sometimes a risk worth taking.